Cabinet Makers are among the Most Constantly Employed trades workers in Australia. There is a huge demand by employers in Australia for qualified Cabinet Makers.
Cabinet Makers are currently on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
The high salary and strong employment growth, as well as recent construction booms around Australia, mean there are a lot of good reasons to study Cabinet Making.
The majority of Cabinet Makers work is carried out on new domestic, commercial and retail constructions.
Also, Cabinet Makers can gain full-time employment working out of factories fabricating flat-pack installations to be later constructed onsite.
Certificate III In Cabinet Making
Feb , Jul
$11000 per year
The Course Details
The Certificate III in Cabinet Making prepares students to perform a wide range of tasks in the building industry. You will be trained in numerous fields such as:
- Use furniture making sector hand and power tools
- Assemble furnishing components
- Hand make timber joints
- Produce manual and computer-aided production drawings
- Produce angled and curved furniture using manufactured board
Job Forecast & Career Information
- Full-time Cabinet Makers earn an average of $966.00 per week.
- The average hours worked by a Cabinet Maker in Australia are 41.9 per week.
- Employment for this occupation rose strongly (in percentage terms) in the past five years and rose strongly in the long-term (ten years).
- Cabinet Makers have a high proportion of full-time jobs (91.8 %).
- Cabinet Makers can work independently as a sub-contractor or as part of a larger construction company.
Common Course Requirements
- Must have graduated year 12 in their home country.
- Must have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 overall.
- This course includes 360 hours of vocational placement.
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Email: [email protected]
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
Level 5 Tower 2 /121 King William Street – Adelaide 5000