Cabinet Makers are among the Most Constantly Employed trades workers in Australia. There is a huge demand by employers in Australia for qualified Cabinet Makers.
Cabinet Makers are currently on the Medium and Long-Term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
Cabinet makers enjoy strong employment prospects in Australia and around the world. The high level or employment and strong employment growth, as well as recent construction booms, mean there are a lot of good reasons to study Cabinet Making.
The majority of Cabinet Makers work is carried out on new domestic, commercial and retail constructions. Unlike Carpenters, most Cabinet Makers work out of factories fabricating installations for kitchens, bathrooms or shop fit outs to be later constructed onsite.
Most Carpenters on the other hand, build large structure on site and often change locations of where they are working for every new job.
Certificate III In Cabinet Making
Approximately 2 years
February and July
Brisbane and Melbourne
From $11,400 per year
The Course Details
Potential Career Outcome:
- Cabinet Maker (Kitchens and Bathrooms)
- Cabinet Maker (Furniture)
- Full-time Cabinet Makers earn an average of $966.00 per week.
- The average hours worked by a Cabinet Maker in Australia are 41.9 per week.
- Employment for this occupation rose strongly (in percentage terms) in the past five years and rose strongly in the long-term (ten years).
- Cabinet Makers have a high proportion of full-time jobs (91.8 %).
- Cabinet Makers can work independently as a sub-contractor or as part of a larger construction company.
Common Course Requirements
Must have graduated year 12 in their home country
Must have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 overall
This course includes 360 hours of vocational placement.
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
Call us 02039 483 865