Studying in Australia
Why Study in Australia?
One of the Best to Live & Study
Great Job Opportunities
Financial and Personal Security
Excellent Facilities & Friendly Staff
Why choose Pathway to Aus?
- Our service comes at absolutely no cost to the student
- We are partnered with some of Australia’s leading institutions
- We provide honest and accurate advice
- Free advice by registered migration agents on your study pathway
- Your Student visa is processed by a Registered Migration Agent
- If possible, we will include your partner on your student visa
- Local support provided upon arrival
- Flexible study options
- Free arrival, job and accommodation assistance
- Free assistance selecting course and completing the school application
I graduated school in Malaysia and knew that I wanted to move to Australia. The Pathway to Aus team took care of my visa, school enrollment, accommodation and everything. I didn’t think the process would be so easy.
Before you can apply for a Student Visa, all students must first enroll in their chosen institution to study full time.
Any student who is placed at education institution through Pathway to Aus receives free visa assistance by a Registered Migration Agent.
The Graduate Visa (Subclass 485) allows recent university or certain vocational graduates to remain in Australia and work after their studies have finished. Anytime throughout the duration of the temporary graduate visa, visa holders can lodge an application for another permanent visa.
GET IN TOUCH
In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents.
Gold Coast Office
2242 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4218