How Pathway To Aus Can Help You
We understand that the decision to migrate to another country to study is a huge decision in anyone’s life. We know because all of our staff have lived, studied and worked abroad. Studying in Australia and earning a certificate/degree that is recognized all over the world will not only expand your professional opportunities, but also broaden your global understanding.
Pathway to Aus gets to know each client individually and seeks to clarify what every client wants from their education, as well as provide a broad overview of the Australian Education system. We emphasize client input before assisting our clients in choosing a course and institution within Australia that is right for their needs. Our skilled education consultants have provided assistance and advice for countless students. All of our clients receive accurate, yet succinct, advice with friendly support inside and outside Australia. We are an honest, efficient and innovative migration and education agency that understands the modern world.
Pathways to Aus deals with all education partners directly. Such partnerships include those with leading English language schools, vocational education providers, and universities across Australia. These institutions have chosen to partner with Pathways to Aus because they know that we always have the students best interests at heart. Furthermore, because our company is always ethical and honest, such institutions allow us to enter the marketplace, and advertise and recruit on their behalf.
Any advice and assistance that you require from Pathways to Aus is free to all students both prior to, and during, their studies. The company has registered migration agents on hand to provide advice on any visa queries, specifically student and working holiday visas.
What Pathway to Aus will do for you
- Perform a free migration assessment to help determine which visa students will qualify for.
- Give students free written or oral advice, so if you have any questions please feel free to give us a call or email.
- Assist students to select the best visa, course or school for their specific requirements
- Provide a breakdown of visa and course requirements and costs
- We specialize in assisting students in enrolling in courses with articulation agreements with leading universities in Australia
- Assist students with the completing the application forms for the institution
- Converting the offer to a confirmation of enrollment
- Ensure students obtain the most adequate and cost effective Overseas Student
- Health Cover for your situation
- Guidance in assessing whether students will receive recognition for their study in Australia at institutions in their home country.
- Assist students in choosing the best place to live your city and assisting in finding accommodation
- Provide a pre-departure orientation to ensure you are all set with the required information for your trip away.
- Ensure that our participants have their travel arrangements organized prior to departure
- Optional arrival assistance (airport pick up)
- We will monitor student progress and assist with daily student life
Attend an orientation at our office
During this orientation, students will receive:
- Assistance applying for a tax file number
- Assistance opening an Australian bank account
- Assistance obtaining a mobile phone
- Assistance in resume preparation
- Advice on how to obtain an Australian drivers license
- Advice on local public transport
- Free internet access in our office
- Free postal address for mail
All of the added perks come at absolutely no extra cost to the international students who enroll through Pathways to Aus.
How to get started
Step 1 – Call, email or enquire online
Step 2 – One of our consultants will reply to any questions that you may have and assist in determining your overall study goals whilst in Australia.
Step 3 – Our consultants will then talk students through a range of study options that best suit your needs and develop a study path.
Step 4 – Once a specific education provider has been chosen, your consultant will then help students complete their school application and assist throughout the entire enrolling process.
Step 5 – Once your enrollment has been confirmed, our qualified migration agents will assist in applying for your student visa.
Step 6 – Once everything has been confirmed our education consultants will then assist with any accommodation needs (homestay, hostel, backpacker, shared accommodation) as well as organize airport transfers if required.
GET IN TOUCH
In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents.
Give us a call
Australia: 0755 265 900
Argentina: (11) 7368 - 8134
New Zealand: 0800 886071
United Kingdom: 02039 483 865
Chat with us
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4218
Down Under Centre, 48 Haven Green
London, W5 2NX, United Kingdom