Wall & Floor Tiling
Wall and Floor Tiler are all currently on the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL)
There is currently a large demand for qualified wall and floor tilers in Australia and if working in the construction industry is something that appeals to you this might be the perfect option for you.
Students learn to lay ceramic, clay, slate, marble, glass and other types of tiles on external and internal walls and floors to provide protective and decorative finishes.
Major areas of study include interpretation of plans, measurements and calculations, use of power tools and equipment, surface preparation & repairs.
Certificate III in Wall & Floor Tiling
Jan and July (in Melbourne or Perth). Monthly intake on Gold Coast
Gold Coast, Perth and Melbourne
$8,500 – $15,000 per year
The Course Details
Potential Job Forecast:
- Full time wall and floor tiler earn an average of $862per week
- Employment for this occupation rose very strongly (in percentage terms) in the past five years and rose strongly in the long-term (ten years).
- Wall and floor tilers have a high proportion of full-time jobs (87.1 per cent).
- The average hours worked by wall and floor tilers in Australia are 41.4 per week.
- Wall and floor tilers can work independently as a subcontractor or be part of a larger construction companies
Common Course Requirements
- Must have graduated year 10 in home country.
- Must have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 overall.
- This course includes 360 hours of vocational placement.
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Email: [email protected]
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
48 Haven Green, Ealing, London W5 2NX, UK