Educate to Migrate

Down below you have the most commonly asked questions about Educate to Migrate, but in case you don't find what you're looking for then feel free to do another search or contact our support team.
Generic filters
Exact matches only
Filter by Categories
Help Center | Educate to Migrate

What is vocational placement?

Vocational Placement is a requirement for most trade courses, and students generally undertake 360 hours throughout the duration of their course. A student is placed in a real-life work site and receives practical training and experience on site. This video we made...

read more

Where can I study a trade?

International students can study trades in every state in Australia. There are courses available in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Bundaberg and many more locations

read more

Can I work while studying a trade?

On a student visa you'll be permitted to work 40 hours per fortnight during class times. During any holiday periods there's no restrictions on how many hours you can work. If your partner is a dependent on your visa, they'll be able to work 40 hours per fortnight at...

read more

Can I do a trade apprenticeship in Australia?

International students can’t do apprenticeships in Australia. Instead, they can study a vocational course to become qualified in a trade. The course combines workshop and vocational learning. Check this page for more info.

read more