Study Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence- Helicopter)
For all of you wanting to kick start your career in Aviation, step one starts here. A Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) along with a Diploma of Aviation are the initial benchmark for working in the aviation industry as a Helicopter pilot. This course is set to help address global pilot shortage facing the industry.
During this course you will learn about aerodynamics, meteorology, navigation, radio communications, and operating in controlled and non-controlled airspace. You will also get to execute advanced helicopter manoeuvres and learn how to implement threat management strategies.
Upon graduation you will have gained the knowledge and extensive flying experience to achieve your dream of operating as a commercial helicopter pilot.
Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence- Helicopter)
The Course Details
A Diploma of Aviation (Commercial Pilot Licence- Helicopter) will open many doors within the aviation industry. You will graduate with the diverse skills to work in aerial photography, adventure tourism, transport, emergency services, search and rescue to name just a few.
Job Forecast & Career Information
- Commercial Helicopter Pilot
Common Course Requirements
- Students must have completed year 12 or higher.
- Students must have the English equivalent of IELTS 6.0.
- Students must have an Aviation Reference number.
- Students must obtain a valid CASA issued Class 1 Medical Certificate from a designated Aviation Medical Examiner.
- Students must hold an Aviation Security Identification Card.
- All foreign pilots converting to an Australian license or Certificate of Validation require an ICAO English language proficiency assessment.
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Email: [email protected]
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
Level 5 Tower 2 /121 King William Street – Adelaide 5000