Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight)
Are you ready to let your dreams soar? A Certificate III in Aviation is relevant to individuals operating remotely piloted aircraft systems (RPAS) within visual line of sight (VLOS), below 400 feet above ground level (AGL), in day visual meteorological conditions (VMC), outside of controlled airspace, greater than 3 nautical miles from an aerodrome, outside of populous areas. This course is specifically designed for those seeking an exciting career as a Remote Pilot.
Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight)
The CertificateIII in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight) provides students with the qualifications, theoretical skills, practical knowledge and experience to work as a Remote Pilot.
During this course you will learn how tooperate and manage remote pilot aircraft systems including the aeronautical radio, energy source requirements, managing human factors, applying regulations and policies during operation, navigating the aircraft, using info technology devices and learning pre and post flight actions. You will also become confident in how to recover remote pilot aircraft systems and manage in abnormal flight situations.
Upon graduating you will have gained the technical and non-technical aviation skills and knowledge within RPAS operational environments to work as a Remote Pilot.
QLD & NSW
$6000 plus $500 material fee
The Course Details
Potential Career Pathways:
- Remote Pilot
Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight AVI30316)
- Students are required to enrol with Ace Aviation https://aceaviation.com.au/ – upon completion of this course and need to pass additional assessments to satisfy CASA’s requirement to obtain an RePL.
- Students are required to enrol with Ace Aviation https://aceaviation.com.au/ upon completion of this course and need to pass additional assessments including an Aeronautical English Language Proficiency (AELP) test to satisfy CASA’s requirement to obtain an AROC
Common Course Requirements
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Completion of Secondary school or equivalent with satisfactory completion of mathematics and physics.
- Prior to studying the Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot-Visual Line of Sight) students should apply for an Aviation Reference Numb
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Email: [email protected]
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
Call us 02039 483 865