Marketing is important for all businesses big and small. Studying Marketing can provide with an Amazing & Creative Career with opportunities not offered in any other industry.
- Certificate lV in Marketing and Communication (Duration 6 months – 12 months)
Students will learn about promoting products and services, branding and communication theory as well as design principles to use when learning the basics of design software. This knowledge will assist in creating the visuals and presentations required for pitching marketing campaigns.
Diploma of Marketing (Duration 6 months – 12 months)
Marketing is a field that is becoming increasingly important in a modern business environment. Throughout the course students will learn a foundation of theoretical knowledge of marketing, as well as how to effectively manage a marketing campaign for a business.
Upon graduation, many courses offer students direct entry into nearby universities, and often students are also eligible to receive credit for their studies if they choose to undergo study for a higher qualification.
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (Duration 6 months – 12 months)
The Course Details
Higher Education Opportunities
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business
Job Forecast & Career Information
Career opportunities after graduation:
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Market Research Assistant
Common Course Requirements
- Australia requires an ILETS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students need to be a minimum of 18 years old
- Comprehension skills equivalent to Year 10 pass level to successfully complete the Certificate level courses
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 327 000
Gold Coast Office
2 Davenport St, Southport, QLD.
Level 5 Tower 2 /121 King William Street – Adelaide 5000