Study Telecommunications and IT Network Engineering
Throughout this program students will learn the skills needed for the design and implementation of IP Networks in enterprise, service provider, and carrier environments.
Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist is currently on the DOHA
Technology is advancing at a fast pace and this course educates students in an occupation that will become increasingly in demand both in Australia and around the world. Students will learn how to plan and implement secure resilient IP networks, virtualised environments, Unified Communications systems, and be able to undertake high level design for modern data centres. Students would learn the related technical and planning skills that support these activities. The program contains 3 major projects. Each subject is structured as a self-standing professional course covering a specific topic in detail.
Qualifications Embedded In The Program
- Certificate IV in Information Technology – Networking
- Diploma of Information Technology – Networking
- Advanced Diploma of Telecommunications Network Engineering
2 years 1 month
January, April, July or September
$15,000 per year
The Course Details
Job Forecast & Career Information
The number of Telecommunications Technical Specialists is about the same as 5 years ago and is expected to grow over the next 5 years.
- Location: Telecommunications Technical Specialists work in most regions of Australia.
- Industries: Most work in Information Media and Telecommunications; Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; and Public Administration and Safety.
- Full-time: Most work full-time (97.5%, much higher than the all jobs average of 68.4%) showing part-time work may be hard to find.
- Hours: Full-time workers spend around 35.2 hours per week at work (compared to the all jobs average of 40.0 hours).
Common Course Requirements:
- Must have graduated year 11 in home country.
- Must have a minimum of IELTS 5.5 overall.
- This course may include vocational placement
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Email: [email protected]
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
Level 5 Tower 2 /121 King William Street – Adelaide 5000