Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight
The CertificateIII in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight) provides students with the qualifications, theoretical skills, practical knowledge and experience to work as a Remote Pilot.
During this course you will learn how tooperate and manage remote pilot aircraft systems including the aeronautical radio, energy source requirements, managing human factors, applying regulations and policies during operation, navigating the aircraft, using info technology devices and learning pre and post flight actions. You will also become confident in how to recover remote pilot aircraft systems and manage in abnormal flight situations.
Upon graduating you will have gained the technical and non-technical aviation skills and knowledge within RPAS operational environments to work as a Remote Pilot.
- A minimum of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Completion of Secondary school or equivalent with satisfactory completion of mathematics and physics.
- Prior to studying the Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot-Visual Line of Sight) students should apply for an Aviation Reference Numb
Potential Career Pathways:
- Remote Pilot
Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight AVI30316)
- Students are required to enrol with Ace Aviation https://aceaviation.com.au/ – upon completion of this course and need to pass additional assessments to satisfy CASA’s requirement to obtain an RePL.
- Students are required to enrol with Ace Aviation https://aceaviation.com.au/ upon completion of this course and need to pass additional assessments including an Aeronautical English Language Proficiency (AELP) test to satisfy CASA’s requirement to obtain an AROC
Price (per year)
Steps to Studying in Aus
Here are the steps you need to take before receiving an invitation to apply for the visa.
Get in Touch
Set Study Goals
Find a Study Path
Enrol to a School
Apply for Student Visa
Temporary Graduate Visa
If undertaking study in Australia for a minimum of 2 years you may qualify for the Temporary Skilled Graduate Visa. This visa allows the holder 1.5 years of unlimited work rights in Australia. Many graduates use this time to build up experience in their field or find an employer that is willing to sponsor their visa.
If you have applied for the Temporary Graduate Visa you may also be eligible to apply for the Job Ready Program. The Job Ready Program is run through TRA and allows graduates in certain disciplines to have their skills assessed for skilled migration purposes. It is a way for people with no experience to have their skills assessed. Once the student receives a positive skills assessment they may be eligible to apply for permanent work visas such as State Sponsored and General Skilled Migration Visas.
Note: It is never recommended to engage in studies for the sole purpose of trying to gain a visa to Australia. Speak to us and we can find a course that matches your long-term career goals.
Why Use Pathway to Aus?
Pathway to Aus has assisted thousands of student’s study or migrate to Australia. We are here to support you throughout your journey and make the transition as easy and smooth as possible. Our experienced team of Education and Migration agents are ready to work with you to help you achieve your education and migration goals.
No cost to you
Registered Migration Agents
Partnered with education institutes
Interviews with Our Students
Feel free to check these interviews with some of our students.
GET IN TOUCH
In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents.
Gold Coast Office
2242 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4218