Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Speaking directly to clients through social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. These courses are designed for individuals who are interested in social media marketing and learning about use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service.
Certificate lV in Marketing and Communication – Social Media (Duration 6 Months)
The Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (Social Media) is designed for students who want to start a successful career in marketing and communication in a wide variety of business contexts.
Individuals in these roles apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, who then analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others, however they typically report to more senior practitioners.
Diploma of Marketing and Communication – Social Media (Duration 9 Months)
The Diploma of Marketing and Communication (Social Media) is designed for students who want to become a savvy marketing and communications practitioner with digital and creative thinking skills in order to drive measurable marketing success. This qualification is suitable for individuals who are interested in social media marketing and learning about use of social media platforms and websites to promote a product or service. The focus of this qualification is on building social media marketing strategies incorporating different online and social media platforms.
You will learn to:
- Interpret market trends and developments (Core)
- Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan (Core)
- Undertake project work (Core)
- Develop a media plan
- Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- Plan market research
- Implement and monitor marketing activities
- Conduct a marketing audit
Courses vary in length depending on the level. The majority of courses are between 36-52 weeks.
Intake dates are ongoing thoughout the year at various locations.
Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide
The Course Details
Potential Career Pathways:
- Head of Digital Marketing
- Head of Social Media
- Social Media Manager
- Social Media Consultant
- Social Media Strategist
- Social Media Coordinator
- Social Media / Community Manager
- Digital Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Content Marketing Manager
- Content Strategist
Higher Education Opportunities:
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Public Relations
- Bachelor of Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Social Communication
Common Course Requirements
- Australia requires an ILETS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students need to be a minimum of 18 years old
- Comprehension skills equivalent to Year 10 pass level to successfully complete the Certificate level courses.
Get in Touch
Phone 0755 265 900
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway, Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4215
Call us 02039 483 865