Australian English schools have one of the largest enrollment numbers of international students of any country in the world.
Some of the reasons why international students choose to study in Australia include:
- Strong education system with high level courses
- Qualified and educated teachers
- Affordable school fees
- Comparable livings costs to the UK and US
- Students can work whilst studying
- Excellent climate
- Diverse population
- Safe environment
Pathways to Aus is partnered with many English Schools in cities across Australia. Some of the courses offered include:
- General English primarily focuses on improving students’ communication ability (speaking and listening) in a fun, yet challenging, classroom environment. Students can attend different level of courses based on their English ability (beginner, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate and advanced)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) focuses on preparing students for studying courses at English speaking universities and vocational schools in Australia and around the world
- Business English classes prepare students to work in English-speaking professional environments and quite often can be tailored for students looking to work in a specific industry.
- High School Preparation prepares students to attend Australian high school.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) prepare students to take the IELTS exam
Pathways to Aus only partners with renowned and experienced English Schools, so students can rest assured that they are attending a high quality, ELICOS registered institution. The facilities and support that these schools offer are of very high quality. Our Education consultants are more than happy to assist our clients in choosing the course that is right for you.
Time spent in the classroom
Generally speaking, most English language courses will run for 20 – 25 hours per week and study Monday – Friday. However intensive courses are also available upon request.
Costs to study in Australia vary on several factors including:
- Type of course studied
- Location of institution
- Hours of contact with teacher
Courses start from 16 weeks to 1 year.
Course dates start weekly.
Melbourne, Gold Coast , Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast
From $170 – $300 per week.
GET IN TOUCH
In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents.
Give us a call
Australia: 0755 265 900
Argentina: (11) 7368 – 8134
New Zealand: 0800 886071
United Kingdom: 02039 483 865
Chat with us
Gold Coast Office
Shop 9/ 2563 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4218
Down Under Centre, 48 Haven Green
London, W5 2NX, United Kingdom