This course is someone who is both technical and creative and wants to learn skills that will continue to be in demand in the future. By studying computer programming you will gain a strong foundational from which you may choose to enter the world of programming. This course will teach you how to use Java and C-sharp, two of the most popular programming languages in the industry. It will also teach you to create a User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) as well as creating intuitive user interfaces and experiences. Another important course component you will learn is diagnosing and debugging a site for flaws and errors as well as comprehending and applying the principals of object-oriented programming.
Diploma of Website Development (Duration 1 year)
Certificate IV in Programming (Duration 41-65 weeks)
This qualification unites technical knowledge with design skills. The Certificate IV in Programming will provide you with strong foundational skills from which you may choose to enter the world of programming. This course will teach you how to use Java and C-sharp, two of the most popular programming languages in the industry; create a User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) as well as creating intuitive user interfaces and experiences; Diagnosing and debugging a site for flaws and errors as well as comprehending and applying the principals of object-oriented programming.
The Course Details
Potential Career Pathways:
- In-house Web Developer
- Independent Web Developer
- Web Developer
- Junior Programmer
- Web Programmer
- Web Aministrator
Higher Education Opportunities:
- Bachelor of IT
Common Course Requirements
- Australia requires an ILETS 5.5 or equivalent
- Students need to be a minimum of 18 years old
- Comprehension skills equivalent to Year 10 pass level to successfully complete the Certificate level courses.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do you do as a computer programmer?
Common duties that a computer programmer would undertake include:
• researching, consulting, analysing and evaluating system program needs
• identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods
• testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification
• writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards
• writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures
• providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
Where can I study to become a computer programmer?
What qualifications do you need to be a computer programmer?
How much does a computer programmer make an hour?
How long does it take to become a qualified computer programmer?
How do I get started?
Will these qualifications be recognised in my home country?
What are some related courses?
- Diploma of Website Development
- Diploma of Digital Media
- Diploma of Software Development
- Adv Diploma of Telecommunications and Networking
GET IN TOUCH
In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents.
Give us a call
Australia: 0755 265 900
Argentina: (11) 3799-3217
New Zealand: 0800 886071
United Kingdom: 02039 483 865
Chat with us
Gold Coast Office
2575 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4218
Down Under Centre, 48 Haven Green
London, W5 2NX, United Kingdom