Students undertake the IELTS preparation course if they are intending to sit the IELTS exam in order to enter an Australian or International university or college. Completion of the IELTS exam is often also a requirement that students must complete in order to obtain certain visas.
The IELTS preparation course focuses on all aspects of a student’s English (speaking, listening, reading and writing), and by taking the IELTS preparation course, students will feel far more confident when sitting the actual exam.
Throughout the IELTS preparation course students will:
- Become familiar with IELTS exam questions
- Sit typical mock IELTS tests to simulate real exam conditions.
- Receive expert advice from their teachers on areas of their English that they will need to improve in order to obtain a certain level on the exam.
- Be provided individualized study strategies to best succeed on the IELTS exam
- Learn different techniques and methods student can adopt to sit the exam.
- Review previous IELTS exam papers
In order to enroll in the IELTS course students must have an English ability of upper-intermediate or higher.
1 – 12 weeks