Environmental Sciences & Sustainable Operations
Environmental science is the science that explores environmental evolution law in the global scope, reveals the relationship between human activities and natural ecology, and explores the effects of environmental changes on human survival, and researches the technical measures and management measures for the comprehensive prevention and control of regional environmental pollution.
Sustainable Operations Management focusses the on sustainability of supply chains. It aims for solutions that make supply chains more sustainable, while maintaining efficiency. Operations form the base of every organization, whether in manufacturing, service, or non-profit industries.
The Certificate IV in Environmental Sciences and the Diploma of Sustainable Operations provide students technical skills related to engineering, chemical, environmental and other technical analyses that may be needed for improving sustainability.
What will you learn?
- How to develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability and implementing social sustainability in work practices.
- How to measure and report carbon footprint
- How to conduct a sustainability water, energy and emissions audits
- How to facilitate and implement holistic culture improvements in an organisation
- Developing strategies for more sustainable use of resources and improving sustainability through readily implementable change
- The competencies required to work in a technical, supervisory or operational role in sustainability within an organisation and/or its value chain
Must have graduated year 10 in home country
Must have a minimum of IELTS 5.5
Potential Career Pathways:
- Environmental Project Manager
- Sustainable Events Coordinator
- Sustainable Operations Consultant
- Sustainability Business Analyst
- Environment Programs Manager
Higher Education Opportunities:
- Bachelor of Sustainable Tourism
- Bachelor of Sustainable Agriculture
- Bachelor of Sustainability
- Bachelor Of Business and Commerce (Sustainable Business)
Steps to Studying in Aus
Here are the steps you need to take before receiving an invitation to apply for the visa.
Get in Touch
Set Study Goals
Find a Study Path
Enrol to a School
Apply for Student Visa
Temporary Graduate Visa
If undertaking study in Australia for a minimum of 2 years you may qualify for the Temporary Skilled Graduate Visa. This visa allows the holder 1.5 years of unlimited work rights in Australia. Many graduates use this time to build up experience in their field or find an employer that is willing to sponsor their visa.
If you have applied for the Temporary Graduate Visa you may also be eligible to apply for the Job Ready Program. The Job Ready Program is run through TRA and allows graduates in certain disciplines to have their skills assessed for skilled migration purposes. It is a way for people with no experience to have their skills assessed. Once the student receives a positive skills assessment they may be eligible to apply for permanent work visas such as State Sponsored and General Skilled Migration Visas.
Note: It is never recommended to engage in studies for the sole purpose of trying to gain a visa to Australia. Speak to us and we can find a course that matches your long-term career goals.
Why Use Pathway to Aus?
Pathway to Aus has assisted thousands of student’s study or migrate to Australia. We are here to support you throughout your journey and make the transition as easy and smooth as possible. Our experienced team of Education and Migration agents are ready to work with you to help you achieve your education and migration goals.
No cost to you
Registered Migration Agents
Partnered with education institutes
Interviews with Our Students
Feel free to check these interviews with some of our students.
GET IN TOUCH
In case of questions, feel free to reach out to one of our experienced Registered Migration Agents.
Gold Coast Office
2242 Gold Coast Highway,
Mermaid Beach, QLD, 4218